Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Go to ABI/Inform
Search ABI/Inform with this link. You will be asked to log in with your PLNU network information.
The link will open in a new window.
Why use ABI/Inform?
ABI/Inform is the largest resource for scholarly business information available at PLNU.
- Use the "Advanced" pull-down link to select "Data & Reports"
- You can now limit your results to "market reports" and/or "industry reports"
- You can also browse by industry or market segment (see under "Search Options")
- Use the "Advanced" pull-down to select "Advanced Search." This option lets you look up --and search by -- NAICS code
- ABI/Inform is a good source for basic information on business topics in popular and scholarly articles, trade publications, and more.
- Tip: Use the "Sort results by" pull-down to re-sort your results so that the most recently published items are at the top of your results list
- full-text access to the Wall Street Journal (Eastern Edition), from 1984 to today
- access to over 18,000 full-text doctoral dissertations and master's theses on business topics