Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Go to Business Source Premier
Search Business Source Premier with this link. You will be asked to log in with your PLNU network information to access any of these databases.
The link will open in a new window.
Why use Business Source Premier?
Business Source Premier is an EBSCO database--same as Academic Search Premier. A search on Business Source Premier can easily be combined with other EBSCO databases, like Academic Search Premier, ERIC (education), and PsycINFO.
- The "Company Profiles" link at the top of the page takes you to a collection of MarketLine Reports, which are pretty good company-level information sources.
- Under "Search Options," use the "Publication Type" limit to restrict your search to Industry Profiles or Country Reports
- BSP is a good source for basic information on business topics in popular and scholarly articles, trade publications, and more.
- Tip: conduct any keyword search, then, on the left-hand side of the results page, under "Source Types," you can restrict your results to "Market Research Reports," "Industry Profiles," SWOT Analyses," and more.
- also includes industry profiles,
- market research reports,
- country reports, and
- over 3,000 SWOT analyses