Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Go to Statistical Abstract
Search Statistical Abstract with this link. You will be asked to log in with your PLNU network information.
The link will open in a new window.
Why use Statistical Abstract?
Statistical Abstract (also known as "Statistical Insight") is an excellent "first stop" for federal statistical data
- Use Statistical Abstract to find US federal-level data on trends and demographics
- For example, find the change in revenues for "Amusement Parks and Arcades" between 2005 and 2011, or
- find how the number of visitors to national parks has changed from 1990 to 2012
- Clicking on any given link in your results produces a record with multiple links to the actual data; just scroll to the bottom of the page to the list of Tables; then, and this is...
- Very important - don't click on the titles in the list of tables but rather on the display icons (as, e.g., the icons for "PDF" or "Excel"); clicking on the titles produces an error message