Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to play a CD
- Use wall panel to turn on TV.
- Use wall panel and select DVD.
- On remote control press ON/OFF button.
- On remote control press INPUT/AV button.
- To select music option from TV screen, on remote press right-arrow button.
- To open Blu-Ray player press remote control's OPEN/CLOSE.
- Place CD in player.
- Close player using remote control's OPEN/CLOSE button.
- Select disc option on screen by pressing remote's down arrow button.
While in use:
- Use remote's blue PLAY and SKIP buttons to play disc and select tracks.
- Use volume control on remote control or wall panel.
Before you leave the study room:
- Using remote, open the player and remove disc.
- Turn off both the Blu-Ray player & TV.