Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Group Study Rooms in Ryan Library
Ryan Library has 9 Group Study Rooms for PLNU students and personnel.
- Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Request a key for your group at the Circulation Desk.
- All rooms have a whiteboard for your convenience.
- Four rooms are equipped with technology to support collaborative work.
Technology enhanced Study Rooms
Use the tabs above for help using the technology in Group Study Rooms D, E, F and G.
Ryan Library's technology enhanced study rooms have:
- Wall control panel
- Blu-Ray player (CD and DVD compatible)
- In-table wiring for laptop PC connection and electrical outlets
- A wall-mounted monitor that can be used as an AppleTV
What can you do with this technology:
- Share from your device screen to the wall monitor
- Collaborate on documents, projects, and presentations
- Research collaboratively using Ryan Library databases
- View Blu-Ray/DVD or videos from Ryan Library database Films on Demand
- Listen together to CDs
Photo of a technology enhanced Study Room