Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to connect Apple devices to Study Room technology
You can wirelessly connect an Apple device to an Apple TV using AirPlay Mirroring. To use AirPlay Mirroring you need one of these with the most recent update available:
iPad iPad mini iPod touch iPhone 4 or higher
- Use wall panel to turn on LCD TV.
- Use wall panel to select AppleTV.
- On your Apple device connect to the campus WIFI system and Bluetooth.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access Control Center.
- On your Apple device bring up AirPlay.
- Scroll down to select study room location you are in.
- Beneath that selection turn on Mirroring.
- On your Apple device enter the 4-digit number that appears on the AppleTV screen .
While in use:
- Adjust volume on the Apple device or the wall panel.
Before you leave the study room:
- Disconnect the Apple device from AirPlay by returning the device to iPad/iPod/iPhone mode.
- Use wall panel to turn off AppleTV.
More help is available at the Apple web site.
Photos of devices and screencaps of AirPlay options
To access Control Center, swipe up from the bottom of the screen. If you're using an app that uses similar swipe gestures, like Maps or games, you might have to swipe up twice: once to reveal the handle for Control Center, and a second time to reveal Control Center. To close Control Center, swipe down, tap the top of the screen, or press the Home button.
1. Select WI-FI and Bluetooth.
2. Click on AirPlay to select room.
3. Select Mirroring below the room selection.
4. Enter the four-digit code that appears on the Apple TV on your Apple product.
See what to do if you can't see the AirPlay icon.