Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to connect a laptop to Study Room technology
- Turn on LCD from wall control unit.
- From wall panel select Apple TV.
- Connect in-table cables to laptop. Depending on the type of laptop you use you will find one cable works better than the other.
- Press the SHARE button on the cable to display the laptop screen on the LCD.
While in use:
- Adjust volume on the the laptop or the wall panel.
Before you leave the study room:
- Detach cables from laptop
- Return cables to the in-table storage area using the PRESS button in the storage unit.
- On wall control unit turn off the LCD.