Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to use the Blu-Ray Player
Blu-Ray Player Use
- Use wall panel to turn on TV.
- Use wall panel to select DVD.
- Turn on disc player with remote control ON/OFF button.
- To open player press OPEN/CLOSE on remote control
- Place disc in player
- Press OPEN/CLOSE on remote control to close player.
- Select disc option on screen by pressing remote's down arrow button.
- Press PLAY button.
While in use:
- Select specific track using SEARCH buttons.
- Use volume controls on remote control or wall panel.
Before you leave the study room:
- Using the remote, open player and remove disc.
- Turn off both the disc-player & TV.