Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Go to Business Abstracts with Full Text
Search Business Abstracts with Full Text with this link. You will be asked to log in with your PLNU network information.
The link will open in a new window.
Why use Business Abstracts with Full Text?
Formerly, "Wilson Business Full Text," Business Abstracts with Full Text can now be combined withother EBSCO databases--like Business Source Elite, ERIC (education), and PsycINFO--into a single search.
- indexes about 900 total publications
- full text coverage for 500 titles
Includes scholarly and popular articles, product evaluations, interviews, biographical sketches, statistical rankings, and reports from associations, trade shows, and conferences. Topics include:
- marketing and advertising
- full text articles with loudspeaker symbol will let you listen to articles with this feature (tip: use the Internet Explorer browser)
- handy "search within results" search box