Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Go to ABI/Inform
Search ABI/Inform with this link. You will be asked to log in with your PLNU network information.
The link will open in a new window.
Why use ABI/Inform?
ABI/Inform is the largest resource for scholarly business information available at PLNU.
- provides in-depth coverage of over 3,500 popular, scholarly, and trade publications
- full-text access to nearly 2,500 titles
includes current business and financial information, with special emphasis on:
- business conditions
- management techniques
- management practice and theory
- marketing and advertising
- business trends
- corporate strategy and tactics
- human resources
- full-text access to the Wall Street Journal (Eastern Edition), from 1984 to today
- only database with full-text access to The Economist, from 1986 to today
- access to over 18,000 full-text doctoral dissertations and master's theses on business topics