Research Argument Paper (from Canvas)
The completed paper will include these components:
- Title Page (1 page)
- Problem Statement (1 page)
- Give a statement of the problem being researched
- Summary of the problem based on your review of literature
- What are some possible outcomes/answers to the problem you suspect to find in your research?
- Literature Review (3-4 pages)
- Includes at least four peer-reviewed sources (research should be within last five years, 10 years at the most)
- Will include article summaries and syntheses of key ideas and concepts
- Conclusion (1-2 pages)
- Restate your problem with a brief summary of the literature review.
- Answer: What was the outcome/answer to the problem that you discovered in your research?
- Describe: How will your research help Child Development stakeholders. How will you use this data?
- Just remember that you cannot use first person in this paper. No saying, "My research will help professionals...")
- References Page (1 page)
- List each source that you cited in your paper in proper APA style & format