Group Study Rooms in Ryan Library
Ryan Library has 9 Group Study Rooms for our PLNU community (students/faculty/staff).
- These rooms are available on request and may not be reserved.
- Request a key for your group at the Circulation Desk.
- Seven rooms have a chalkboard for your convenience.
- Two of the rooms are equipped with technology to enhance your study experience.
Technology enhanced Study Rooms
This technology is in Ryan Library's Middle Level study rooms D, E, F and G (seating varies).
Use the tabs above for directions how to use the technology with various devices.
Ryan Library's technology enhanced study rooms have:
- Wall control panel
- Blu-Ray player
- In-table wiring for laptop PC connection and electrical outlets
- A wall-mounted LCD (Liquid-Crystal Display) monitor that can be used as an AppleTV
What can you do with this technology:
- See what is on your laptop or Apple tablet on the LCD screen
- Group creation of documents/presentations/PowerPoint slides
- Group research using Ryan Library databases
- Group viewing of Blu-Ray/DVD or videos from Ryan Library database Films on Demand
- Group listening of CD
Photo of a technology enhanced Study Room