ASA Citation Help
EndNote is a Web-based tool for managing and citing references in papers and creating bibliographies. EndNote has numerous citation styles including ASA (American Sociological Association.) EndNote is available to current members of the PLNU community. Use your 8-digit PLNU ID card number to access EndNote Web.
Also look at these online resources for ASA citation help:
American Sociology Association web site - Download a PDF of ASA citation quick tips.
Why use reference books?
Reference sources provide background information, an overview of a topic, specialized vocabulary and terminology, and critical concepts. They're often a great starting point. The Library has reference materials both online and in print. To access the online reference books click on the Find Books tab above. Want more information?
Reference Sources for Sociology and Social Work
Below are representative titles from Ryan Library's reference collection. Click on the link to see where the book is located in the library.
- Encyclopedia of Social Work - 4 volume set
- Countries and Their Cultures - 4 volume set
- Encyclopedia of Cultural Anthropology - 4 volume set
- Gale Encyclopedia of Multicultural America - 2 volume set
- Encyclopedia of American Social Movements - 4 volume set
- International Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences - 9 volume set
- International Encyclopedia of the Social and Behavioral Sciences - 26 volume set