Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Go to Business Source Premier
Search Business Source Premier with this link. It may prompt you for your Network ID and password (same as you use for Canvas and probably your PLNU Gmail account).
The link will open in a new window.
Why use Business Source Premier?
Business Source Premier is an EBSCO database--same as Academic Search Premier. A search on Business Source Premier can easily be combined with other EBSCO databases, like Academic Search Premier, ERIC (education), PsycINFO, and Communication and Mass Media Complete.
- provides in-depth coverage of over 1,800 popular magazines and scholarly journals
- full-text access to over 2,300 journals
- coverage of scholarly business, management and economics journals, with coverage of accounting, banking, finance, international business, marketing, sales, and more
- includes over 10,000 company profiles from Datamonitor
- also includes industry profiles,
- market research reports,
- country reports, and
- over 3,000 SWOT analyses