Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ask a Librarian
Need help? Ask us!
Text us (619) 592-8884
Research Paper Description
- Formulate a research question regarding an issue that affects children with special needs or their families
- Collect information to help answer your question
- Find 5 peer-reviewed (scholarly) journal articles published within the last 3 years
- Find current books to supplement the articles if needed
- Compose a 2-3 page paper using the information you've found to answer your research question
- Format the paper and the list of references using APA format
- Create an annotated bibliography that includes all the resources you located