Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find Books @ Ryan Library
WorldCat is Ryan Library's online catalog. With one search, you can find:
- Books and Media Services material at PLNU
- ebooks available through PLNU
- Articles from some of our most-used databases
- Books available for InterLibrary Loan through Camino
- Books available through WorldCat at other institutions (request through ILLiad)
A few things you should know:
- For books found in Ryan Library, the check out period is 3 weeks, with an option to renew for an additional 3 weeks.
- For books borrowed through Camino, the check out period is 5 weeks, with no option to renew.
- You can renew books online by accessing "My Library Account."
Ryan Library subscribes to thousands of eBooks through two different ebook collections:
- Ebook Central: This exciting collection of scholarly ebooks provides access to over 140,000 scholarly and reference books, including many award-winning titles. Users can create a "bookshelf" to organize their own content. This collection is integrated into WorldCat, or may be searched separately using Ebook Central link.
- EBSCO ebooks: This collection provides full-text access to hundreds of digital version of books on a variety of subjects.
Browse the Shelves
Search for books, both print and electronic, in the Library's catalog, WorldCat. Reference books are found on the Main Level of the Library and books that may be borrowed are on the Lower Level for Computer and Information Science just around the corner from the front circulation desk and on the Middle Level for Mathematics. Browse the Computer and Information Science and the Mathematics collections using the below call numbers:
Computer and Information Science
- 003 Systems
- 004 Data processing, Computer science
- 004.1 General works on specific types of computers
- 004.2 Systems analysis and design, computer architecture
- 004.5 Storage
- 004.6 Interfacing and communications
- 004.7 Peripherals
- 005 Computer programming, programs, data
- 005.1 Programming
- 005.2 Programming for specific types of computers
- 005.3 Programs
- 005.4 Systems programming and programs
- 005.6 Microprogramming and microprograms
- 005.7 Data in computer systems
- 005.8 Data security
- 006 Special computer methods
- 006.3 Artificial intelligence
- 006.4 Computer pattern recognition
- 006.5 Computer sound synthesis
- 006.6 Computer graphics
- 510 Mathematics
- 510.1 Philosophy and theory
- 511 General topics
- 511.3 Mathematical (Symbolic) logic
- 512 Algebra & number theory
- 512.9 Foundations of algebra
- 513 Arithmetic
- 513.2 Specific arithmetic operations
- 513.5 Numeration systems
- 514 Topology
- 515 Analysis
- 516 Geometry
- 516.2 Euclidean geometry
- 516.3 Analytic geometries
- 516.9 Non-Euclidean geometries
- 517 not assigned
- 518 Numerical analysis
- 519 Probabilities & applied mathematics
- 519.2 Probabilities
- 519.3 Game theory
- 519.4 Applied numerical analysis
- 519.5 Statistical mathematics
- 519.7 Programming
- 519.8 Special topics
Ask a Librarian
Chat with a librarian here!
You can also connect via text message at 619-592-8884 or by email.