Endnote Basic Features
- Allows you to create your own library of citations
- Allows you to organize and group citations
- Allows you to format bibliographies in a variety of styles - including APA, MLA, Turabian, and Chicago
- Allows collaboration with others Endnote Online users
- Allows editing of citations including adding notes and keywords
Endnote Basic is Not
- A place to keep journal articles
- A place to write papers
- Perfect. Always check citations to make sure they are correct
What is Endnote?
EndNote is Web-based reference management software that allows you to collect references into your personal account. You can use EndNote to organize your references for citing in papers.
Endnote enables you to...
- Collect references from a wide variety of online sources via online search, importing from research databases,or typing the references manually
- Stores up to 10,000 references in your library
- May share references from other Endnote users for collaboration
- Cite While You Write in Microsoft Word to insert references and format papers instantly
Create Your Account
If you are a Point Loma Nazarene University student, faculty or staff, you can create an EndNote (Basic) account at no charge to you. You must create your EndNote account while on a campus computer. After you create the account on campus, you will be able to access it from around the globe.
- Click here to access login screen EndNote.
- Choose to "Create your free account" under "EndNote Basic."
- Fill out the form and be careful to follow the rules for the password setup; all fields denoted by red asterisks are required fields.
- Congratulations – you now have an EndNote account you can access from anywhere!
- Once you have created your account, you can access EndNote with this url. www.myendnoteweb.com