Buzuvis, E. & Newhall, K. (n. d.) Title IX Blog. Retrieved from http://title-ix.blogspot.com/
- “An interdisciplinary resource for news, legal developments, commentary, and scholarship about Title IX, the Federal statute prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sex in federally funded schools.”
Crisis and Trauma Resource Institute. (2014). Retrieved from www.ctrinstitute.com
- Offers intervention strategies, exercises, workbooks, and activities on anxiety and how to respond. Views anxiety as a natural alarm system. Their workshops address crisis response, critical incident debriefing, trauma and resolving impact.
National Sexual Violence Resource Center. (2016). Retrieved from https://www.nsvrc.org
RAINN. (n.d.). The Criminal Justice System: Statistics. Retrieved from https://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system
- “Out of every 1000 rapes, 994 perpetrators will walk free”
- “The majority of sexual assaults are not reported to the police”
RAINN. (n.d.). Victims of Sexual Violence: Statistics. Retrieved from https://www.rainn.org/statistics/victims-sexual-violence
Smith, A.(n. d.). Keep Watch. Retrieved from http://watchkeep.blogspot.com
- A blog by Amy Smith, a victim’s rights advocate
- This blog published a letter by a victim of sexual assault by megachurch pastor Andy Savage, which led to an investigation into his conduct and his confession of wrongdoing
SNAP: Survivors’ Network of Those Abused by Priests. (n. d.). Retrieved from http://www.snapnetwork.org/
Take Back the Night. (2016). https://takebackthenight.org/
- The Take Back The Night Foundation came together when early event holders united in the 2000’s with the intent of forming a hub for information sharing, resources and support for both survivors and event holders.