RAINN: Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.rainn.org
- The nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization.
RAINN. (n.d.). The Criminal Justice System: Statistics. Retrieved from https://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system
- “Out of Every 1000 Rapes, 994 Perpetrators Will Walk Free”
- “The Majority of Sexual Assaults Are Not Reported to the Police”
RAINN. (n.d.). Victims of Sexual Violence: Statistics. Retrieved from https://www.rainn.org/statistics/victims-sexual-violence
Take Back the Night. 2016. https://takebackthenight.org/
- The Take Back The Night Foundation came together when our early event holders united in the the 2000’s with the intent of forming a hub for information sharing, resources and support for both survivors and event holders.
Crisis and Trauma Resource Institute. (2014). Retrieved from www.ctrinstitute.com
- Offers intervention strategies, exercises, workbooks, and activities on anxiety and how to respond. Views anxiety as a natural alarm system. Their workshops address crisis response, critical incident debriefing, trauma and resolving impact.
Smith, A.(n. d.). Keep Watch. Retrieved from http://watchkeep.blogspot.com
- A blog by Amy Smith, a victim’s rights advocate
- This blog published a letter by a victim of sexual assault by megachurch pastor Andy Savage, which led an investigation into his conduct and his confession of wrongdoing
SNAP: Survivors’ Network of those Abused by Priests. (n. d.). Retrieved from http://www.snapnetwork.org/
Title IX Blog. (n. d.). Retrieved from http://title-ix.blogspot.com/
- “An interdisciplinary resource for news, legal developments, commentary, and scholarship about Title IX, the Federal statute prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sex in federally funded schools.”